Workshops & Speaking
15 Minute Virtual Workshops
One part mindset coaching.
One part fitness knowledge.
These 15 minute workshops will give you clarity on what to do next to achieve your fitness goals.
I breakdown big fitness topics into bite-sized sessions that you can enjoy during your coffee-break. Have a fitness or health question you want answered? Post it in the group to be featured as a future workshop topic.
*Held bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 4:30pm CST in the Strong & Smart Facebook Group (free to join).
One hour wellness workshops are perfect for workplace lunch & learns, women’s groups, conferences, gyms, or health facilities.
These workshops will leave your group:
- With actionable steps they can implement right away
- Motivated and eager to take action immediately
- Feeling less overwhelmed and have a clearer understanding on that fitness topic
- Inspired to prioritize their health and wellness
Here are my current workshop topics:
- No Motivation to Exercise? Let’s Change That By Uncovering Your Fitness Personality
- The ‘Small Step’ Method. Getting Fit Doesn’t Feel Like Just Another Item on Your To-Do List
- The 2-Step Process to Creating a Regular Workout Routine (For an Irregular or Busy Schedule)
- 5 Hacks to Create an ‘Exercise Habit’ (Even if you Have “No Willpower”)
Contact me here to book your workshop or for more information.
Perfect for conferences, retreats, summits
Looking to inspire and build the next generation of confident and strong female leaders? With over 5 years experience in public speaking including personal development and information-based presentations, Karen can inspire your audience to take action and make a change TODAY!
Karen believes that when career-driven women put a focus on their health & fitness, their mental aptitude and efforts in the workplace sky-rocket.